Simple geometric forms reveal a world of math and of ideas.
Interaction between form and space tells a story.
Color brightens the mood.
Elegance and Design
My work is about form, space and color. I explore subtle differences in angles and proportions. I look for elegance. I want to show simple harmony in form.
When form is reduced to geometric shapes, the basic elements of balance, harmony, and beauty are revealed. I'm interested in the interplay of form and space. I am interested in universal beauty.
I studied Painting, Drawing and Sculpture at SUNY Purchase. I became greatly inspired by artists such as
Tony Smith, and
Sol LeWitt, and
the Minimalist Movement in Sculpture.
One Person Exhibitions
Group Exhibitions (selected)
- 2017 - To Sit or not to Sit Curated show Hammond Museum, North Salem, NY
- 2017 - Group Show - Putnam Arts Council, Mahopac, NY
- 2016 - A Survey of Regional Artists Gallery 66 NY, Cold Spring, NY
- 2016 - Group Show - Putnam Arts Council, Mahopac, NY
- 2015 - The Farm Project 2015 - Collaborative Concepts, Garrison, NY
- 2015 - Thoughts in 3D - Group Show - Arts Society of Kingston, Kingston, NY
- 2015 - Group Show - Putnam Arts Council, Mahopac, NY
- 2015 - Fundraiser Senior Class Haldane Gallery 66 NY, Cold Spring, NY
- 2015 - The Farm Project 2014 - Collaborative Concepts, Garrison, NY
- 2015 - SmallWorks - Garrison Art Center, Garrison, NY
- 2014 - Juried Fine Arts Show - Putnam Arts Council, Mahopac, NY
- 2014 - Group Show The Catalyst Gallery, Beacon, NY
- 2014 - David Link and Art Murphy - New Member Show - Bau Gallery, Beacon, NY
- 2013 - Group Show - The Catalyst Gallery, Beacon, NY
- 2013 - Juried Saints and Sinners Show - Bau Gallery, Beacon, NY
- Ralph Lawrence, Mission, KS (Designer: Clodagh)
- Marcelo Claure, Chairman of Sprint, Kansas City (Designer: Clodagh)